Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Aesop Rock- No Splash

Aesop Rock- No Splash Tube. Duration : 4.03 Mins.


Lyrics to No Splash : [Aesop Rock] January, I fell to the cobblestone In April, I cut little paper flowers In August, I drank cold tea all my lonesome In October, I was introduced to scourers I love New York Saturdays But Mondays last longer And since I plan to live a long life Maybe I'll serve a thousand Mondays and swallow the burn To merge the week for all its got To get my shoddy rotten ribs stick, forgot my ribs I got a lil' something called a spirit crisis on my skull And it's nothing short of ferocious but I swallowed the dosage I got a mantle, and the mantle is a candle And my candle is a flame that burns to symbolize the day Gretel met Hansel Then I settle in a stand still I live forever reaching for the sun Hoping some lucky day I'll clutch and get a hand full Rope ladder, I'm a swinging anvil And I wanna turn scullies and summings with pretty lullabye, bye The way my gypsy dances makes a monster retreat to fetal I never felt so damn young But you don't look a day over zero And you don't look a day in the times cuz it'll make you realize The night is near so Well then go, dream, I clean around the edges I tidy up the tabletop, and lectured all the pledges I never really knew the true definition of precious Till my angel wit the beautiful red locks gave me the message I'm a fully animated life tree See the root of the mute button was dug up bug up on a song Of I'm a fully animated life tree With branches for the heavens to admire actually Chorus [Woman speaking ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment