Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

top 20 action anime 2012

top 20 action anime 2012 Video Clips. Duration : 10.17 Mins.


Remote Job; Start Today!! click to get started today! instantpaydaynetwork.com Q & A's 1. Sword Art Online wasn't out when this list was made 2. That is an Air Gear OVA! not 2nd season (I WISH) check the OVA's out! 3. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood not Full Metal Alchemist (I advise to watch both) 4. I know Korra isn't technically an anime, BUT it is highly considered an anime and is even featured on every anime billboard. 5. This isn't an "OF 2012" List...it's a list up to 2012, BUT i wasn't going to waste spot on old anime like DBZ, YuYuHakasho etc. and other out dated/old looking anime...all anime i have chose "looks" relatively new and or are new...thank you top action anime 2012 top 20: (Contains Spoilers) ALSO MISTAKES: SOUL EATER AND HUNTER X HUNTER SHOULD BE SWITCHED! THANKYOU It is my own opinion and I'm well aware that it may be different from everyone else....if I left out an anime that your quite fond of then let me know because I may not have seen it before and if I have seen it, I'll tell you why it wasn't good enough for my list lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment