Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Diablo III 1.0.5 PTR - Critical Mass Wizard Inferno Monster Power 6 Test

Diablo III 1.0.5 PTR - Critical Mass Wizard Inferno Monster Power 6 Test Video Clips. Duration : 6.15 Mins.


Note: Before anyone screams bloody murder about posting working critical mass builds for fear that Blizzard will nerf it, it doesn't matter because Blizzard is able to collect all of this data and see exactly what players are using anyway and the results of that usage. Also, my game play is lagged due to my recording this at 2560x1600 (downscaled to 1080p for uploading) which is why my cursor is sometimes all over the place. I made this video to show that the Wizard and Critical Mass still works even after the proc co-efficient nerfs but with some important caveats. It generally requires above average gear to pull off at higher Monster Power levels and revolves around an offensive set of skills (it's all about dealing damage). At MP0-2, it is likely to work for those with lower to average gear. This is the build that I'm using: us.battle.net For testing purposes, I had to swap my main wand with the Chantodo's Will that is normally equipped on my other wizard. The reason is for the additional 10 APoC (my Oculus provides another 10 APoC). On 1.0.4, 10 APoC is sufficient for my particular characters Storm Chaser build, but I'm AP starved on the PTR even using Astral Presence. I sacrifice 9.3K of character sheet damage plus 417 Life on Hit, but gain some attack speed in the process (1.95 to 2.06). I do have a legacy Storm Crow but I give up even more damage and armor. I swapped out Cold Blooded and use Evocation for the 15% reduction in cooldowns. I switched to Cold Snap for ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment