Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

TOP 50: "Ultimate" Legend Of Zelda Songs 5/9

TOP 50: "Ultimate" Legend Of Zelda Songs 5/9 Video Clips. Duration : 10.68 Mins.


Welcome to my new TOP XX compilation! I think this one is my best and largest compilation! This time it's a TOP 50 Zelda songs compilation!! - 9 Parts in total... - more than 90 minutes... - size of all together is more than 1.2 gb... It took my so much time to make this movie! Really...more than 150 hours!!! All songs have 1-5 animated screens, or better...gameplays screens! All played by myself ;) I had to bet every single Zelda game to make the videos for each song. You can think how much time this have taken away from me... This compilation has at least 1 song from EVERY ZELDA game (besides For Swords) I hope you all won't be dissapointed at the end! Ther must be good songs for everyone under us Maybe you'll watch the complete compilation! Would be cool! Everyting was played on emulators and recorded with Fraps and Camtasia! So some bucklers are included... This both tools need a mount of CPU-power!! All other optional infos can be taken fro the outro, end of part 9! Used tools, Downloads, Facts and much more.... As I said, I've used Emus (also for the Gamecube/Wii games) It worked very fine with all of them! Before someone asks about my system specs^^ [Intel Quad Core @4x2.83GhZ] [4GB RAM Memory] [Nvidia GT 280 @1024MB] [Windows 7 64-Bit Edition] The Zelda series have more than 850 songs (remastered songs included) I haven't put short songs (under 30s) in my list! Example: Ocarina-, warp-, wolf-howling-tunes!! When you have liked my choices, you can simpy give a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment