Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS Walkthrough Part 27 - The Minuet of Forest

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS Walkthrough Part 27 - The Minuet of Forest Video Clips. Duration : 8.00 Mins.


Short video, but as you probably know, I've been sick and I didn't feel like delving into the Forest Temple when I was editing. I'm finally feel healthy again, just have a ton of work to do now. Lousy time to get sick with Mario 3D preparations required of me. If you're wondering, I think we're looking at Wednesday or Thursday for part 1 of Mario. Video Question: What is your favorite month of the year? Thank You and Enjoy! Visit my YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com Visit my Facebook at www.facebook.com Visit my Twitter at twitter.com Visit the SS Forums at www.superskarmory.forumotion.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment