Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Action Figures - Skeletor Action Figure Review Masters of the Universe Classics

Action Figures - Skeletor Action Figure Review Masters of the Universe Classics Tube. Duration : 1.27 Mins.


Thanks for Subscribing!! First episode in my new Action Figure series entitled "They're Not Dolls". A bit of review and retrospective mixed with a cool soundtrack and other goodies. This concept was born out of getting a bit tired of watching 11 minute long action figure reviews. I am keeping these short and sweet. Hope you enjoy! Skeletor is the Evil Lord of Destruction and probably my favorite villain of all-time. His cat is Panthor and one of his vehicles is the Land Shark. His henchmen include Evil-Lyn, Mer-Man, Beastman, Clawful, Whiplash, Jitsu, Faker, Webstor, Trap Jaw, Two Bad, Tri Klops and a few more. They reside at Snake Mountain. Mattel has released several iterations of Skelly in the past 30 years, I have a few. The Masters of the Universe Classics version is amazingly detailed and a fantastic update to Skeletor's look. Thank you so much for watching! Hi, we are Louie Barra & Jessica De Leon and I'm a big-time gamer, action figure collector and movie watcher. I mostly collect Masters of the Universe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures but also have a few DC Universe, Star Wars and Sports figures. Check out my channel for all sorts of related content! SUBSCRIBE - www.youtube.com DRAG COMEDY -- youtube.com LATINO COMEDY -- youtube.com VLOG CHANNEL - youtube.com Please remember to share this video, add to favorites and give thumbs up! Thank You!!! Don't forget to subscribe to stay up to date with all my crazy videos! Thank you so much for watching, I really ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment