Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bro Team Pill: Skyrim

Bro Team Pill: Skyrim Tube. Duration : 2.62 Mins.


The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Get the mp3 here: www.sendspace.com Here's them songwords: Going to skip the part where I say "yeah" a bunch of times Get straight the the Lyrics Forge, craft some fucking rhymes And if it's anything like smithing in Elder Scrolls Five Then I'll exploit this motherfucker up to level ninety-nine. You make an iron dagger, you enchant that shit too No more iron ingots? Run that bitch through! I don't fuck around in caves like some retard fucking Dwemer Get away from my grindstone! I'll break your fucking femur! I've been waiting for Skyrim since I turned thirty-nine Extended adolescence suits me just fine Don't worry about child support when you're a dragon lord I just trapped your soul in my motherfucking sword. Graphics in this shit looks like art by Helen Keller I want a wife so real you can motherfucking smell her But these people all look like Perfect Dark 64 Motherfucker teleports when he opens up the door. Start the game as a prisoner, for Azura's fucking sake Redguard can never catch a motherfucking break Sean Connery's brother saves your neck from division Repaying him with murder's now your number one mission. I'm a destruction mage and I'm wearing full dragons No penalty for that shit, come at me bandit faggots! Not that you even get to choose a fucking class How's this even armour? It's made of fucking glass! To pick a fucking lock, you turn it left and right To pick a fucking wife, you keep your dick in sight To kill a fucking dragon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment