Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

PSP Longplay [007] Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Part 1 of 8)

PSP Longplay [007] Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (Part 1 of 8) Tube. Duration : 180.58 Mins.


www.longplays.org Played By Tsunao Forewarning: there will be slowdown. It is noticeable when a spell is used and on some PWS. Sometimes, FRAPS, for some unknown reason, slows crap down (jump from 60 to 40-50 or something). Dunno why. -_- At the Sunken Shrine, all battles are slow. Blame RemoteJoyLite. I NEED that EXP for Shiho. I refuse to use the EXP Orb. Basic info: This is a port of the (supposedly) Japanese version of Valkyrie Profile for the PSX (NA version is better, even if there is censoring). Follow the adventures of my favorite ponytailed goddess Lenneth Valkyrie as she goes around Midgar to recruit warriors for the final battle: Ragnarok. Why yes, I am obsessed with the ponytail (and her bangs o_o;). The mode of choice is Hard mode (the definitive mode), which is the only way to get Ending A, and more stuff is unlocked in this mode. This game really isn't grindy and I say it is normal to [almost] OTK some of the bosses...that is if you have a good team. For Cave of Oblivion, I abuse Tome of Alchemy to get easy EXP. For the later ones with chests, I "manipulate" RNG to spawn all chests. All endings are shown. The difference from PSP and PSX version are removal of two anime cutscenes and the placement of CGI cutscenes. I prefer no cutscenes, thanks. Chapter summary: Chapter 0: Tutorial bullmong. Misty is a princess. Chapter 1: Lots and lots o' fighting. I need dat EXP. Ending C is shown at the beginning. Chapter 2: Lawfer practice, raised Attack Pow, only to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment