Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS Walkthrough Part 32 - The Prelude of Light

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS Walkthrough Part 32 - The Prelude of Light Video Clips. Duration : 7.87 Mins.


Short odds and ends part, I won't be as long getting the next part up, I promise. XD Just a heads up, I was doing a lot of experimenting on this part with the quality of the video and it gave me a lot of issues exporting but I'd like to see if this turns out in a slightly crisper quality than before. Anything to make good quality better. XD So we'll see how it turns out. Video Question: Can you play any non Zelda songs on the Ocarina, if so what are they, if not, what kind of Scarecrow song would you/did you make? That's a mouthful. Thank You and Enjoy! Visit my YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com Visit my Facebook at www.facebook.com Visit my Twitter at twitter.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment