Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Bit Brigade performs Ninja Gaiden at Bit Gen 6

Bit Brigade performs Ninja Gaiden at Bit Gen 6 Video Clips. Duration : 38.85 Mins.


bitbrigade.com - www.facebook.com www.bitgengamerfest.com Bit Brigade performs the soundtrack for the NES classic Ninja Gaiden, from start to finish, live at Bit Gen Gamer Fest 6 in Baltimore, MD. If you ever have the opportunity to see this band, DO NOT HESITATE. These dudes put on one hell of a show. I got a little too into the performance, so the video gets more than a bit shaky (especially during the Ninja Gaiden 2 songs..,) Also, despite my attempt to shoot the set as one continuous clip, I missed a few short segments of video due to battery changes. I've patched in the missing bits with footage of the game's cutscenes, and in one short instance footage of a speedrun. Video: GE A830 / Audio: Zoom H2 Thanks to Bit Gen & Bourbon Street for allowing me to set up my audio recorder next to the sound board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment