Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Halo Mega Bloks Series 1 Figure Packs - With Codes

Halo Mega Bloks Series 1 Figure Packs - With Codes Video Clips. Duration : 11.07 Mins.


PLEASE NO CURSING OR CRAPPING ON OTHER PEOPLE IN MY COMMENTS! Thanks to mrvondudenstein and customlegocreations1 for posting their videos of this, they inspired me to make my version and were the way that I found out about the codes in the first place. I just wanted to consolidate all the codes and figures into one video and make it easy to see which code goes with what figure, and show all the codes and how they are printed on the package. Please see my Series 2 Figure Packs video for more info. The Series 1 packs are all of the form "AXX080MM", where "XX" is two digits. The "A" at the beginning and the "080MM" at the end are the same for all of them. (The Series 2 packs have "090MM" at the end.) Codes for Series 1 Figures: 02 - Green Spartan w/ Energy Sword (Common) 03 - Yellow Flame Marine (Common) 04 - Red Marine w/ Rocket Launcher (Common) 05 - Green UNSC Pilot w/ SMG (Common) 06 - Purple Covenant Elite w/ Plasma Pistol (Common) 07 - Blue Hayabusa Spartan w/ Katana (Rare) 09 - Green Covenant Elite w/ Energy Sword (Rare) 10 - Active Camo Spartan w/ Assault Rifle (Ultra Rare) Thanks again to mrvondudenstein and customlegocreations1 for their videos: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Just to answer a few questions that I always get.... 1) I live in the USA. I buy these toys from Wal-Mart, Target, and Toys 'R' Us. Some of the Halo Mega Bloks sets are exclusive to one of these retailers, while others are common to all of them. I try to comment in videos ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment