Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Persona 4 - OH-M-Gee... lol

Persona 4 - OH-M-Gee... lol Tube. Duration : 5.60 Mins.


*PLEASE READ THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION* *This is my 4th time doing it, thats why my level is high enough already (I started at 70 lol) and Rise says the rest after the "Gee" part... Also I will quote my sister when I showed her this: "thats... pretty cheap... and wrong... lol" yeah I know this is well known already, but I never thought it would be this... funny and easy lol (ok well, not as easy as a 1 run through Monad in P3) this was a 5 hour battle, I left it on while I was doing other stuff. The exp limit is that one and it can be achieved in 1 hour more or less (if you are in a 4 people party, if its solo it takes 20 minutes) with the +exp equipment I have of course. If you don't then it takes longer. The sword can be obtained from the fish trader in December (2 Guardians) The armor can be obtained from the fish trader in September (1 Guardian each, I traded 7 lol). (you can fish guardians when/after doing the last request of the hermit social link) PS: I will upload the social links of the soccer and drama parts when I come back, or else it takes forever to upload. I will upload the short vids I have (7 minutes or less long) -------------------------------------------------------------------- System: PS2

0 comments:

Post a Comment