Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The RZA - A DAY TO GOD IS 1000 YEARS (With Lyrics)

The RZA - A DAY TO GOD IS 1000 YEARS (With Lyrics) Tube. Duration : 3.97 Mins.


THIS WAS RELEASED ON A FREE MIXTAPE ENTITLED "THE FORMULA FOR THE CURE" BY DREDDY KRUGER AS PROMOTION FOR THE RZA'S UPCOMING ALBUM "THE CURE". PROMO ONLY [RZA] Yo, yo, the A-1 sauce, the Divine Force My mind blind force is known to blow time off course Even, if I rode around the world on a blind horse Strapped down, I'd still get my point across Allah is father of all You debate whether big, whether small Whether short, whether tall Whether dense, whether length Whether strength, whether width Either man, animal, bird or fish Whether, black or white, more shapes than snowflakes Existin', everywhere but you still can't locate The man of steel couldn't bend me Time couldn't end me Even the great devil Satan that tried to befriend me Understand the equality, God in a bodily Form, lettin' my knowledge be born Lettin' my knowledge be born... "I wanna stay with you, forever" [RZA] Yo, yo, yo I be the fatal flyin', I'm like NATO flyin' Over your country and droppin' down forty tons of iron Filled with explosives, your chance is hopeless We have your head poppin' up like the blowfish I'm not talkin' Hootie, nigga pass the zootie I could bag the cootie, maybe smoke the ootie The runaway train with no track I got the heart of Faye Dunaway whippin' that child with the coatrack TV droppin' bombs or droppin' germs Baby moms in the courthouse, she's droppin' terms Guns go off, bustin' all directions DJ choose, another fuckin' dope selection "...with you forever..." "Like the corners of ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment