Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

I Pk Mods I Presents - Runescape Pking / BH / PvP

I Pk Mods I Presents - Runescape Pking / BH / PvP Video Clips. Duration : 4.08 Mins.


Please rate, subscribe, and leave a comment with your favorite pker / clip in the video =9 So yea, another short collab video that I was working on slowly for awhile.. There will be a pause in videos for a little while since I have exams coming soon, and an internship starting shortly afterward. Right so Songs - Duke Nukem Theme - Megadeth I Know What You Buried Last Summer - Legion of Doom Check out my music channel: www.youtube.com/user/ModeratorMusic The Pkers - (Their names are in the corner of their clips) Half Life Xx No1s Perfect I Pk Mods I Kih/Coco Ownz U Bwuk im Pb Ritirirane Spirius Inferiorace Colinee1 Kerfue Ii Maulz Ii Eleanor/I Xx Xx Xx I Beastdefire y2j273 ^ All were asked if I could use their clips, I didn't rip anything Special thanks to Bonesaw Pk

0 comments:

Post a Comment