Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS Walkthrough Part 65 - Ganondorf, Great King of Evil

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS Walkthrough Part 65 - Ganondorf, Great King of Evil Video Clips. Duration : 30.30 Mins.


To skip the credits and go to my closing remarks, 28:52, I normally don't like when people ignore credits, but it's understandable when they're 9 minutes long. =D Well, we are finally done with another walkthrough. A few notes, one, I'm not doing Master's Quest, please stop asking, it's the same game with harder dungeons and I do not wish to waste my time replaying something when I can cover a new game. Two, Mario Kart 7 will be next, I am taking a few days break though before starting it so it will be a few days until a new video, I'm thinking Sunday but still am not sure. It will be a short 8 part series unless I change things when I produce it. Will I do Zelda again in the future, probably. Originally I started this walkthrough with the intent of branching out and playing games other than Pokemon and I'm glad I did, I really enjoyed this walkthrough and had fun making it. Walkthrough Credits SS Productions If it wasn't obvious enough, all parts of this walkthrough are commentated, edited, produced, uploaded, and arranged by myself. All content not owned by me is property of it's respective owner(s) where credit has been given, if I have forgotten you, please contact me and I shall add you to the list, not that there are actually many people who helped me to begin with. All videos both visual and audio are owned myself and TheGameStation. Use of these videos or any content in them without given permission is prohibited. Guest Commentary Majorasfan/Nick Kyoushiroblitz ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment