Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Let's Play Final Fantasy Tactics #29 - Inquisition

Let's Play Final Fantasy Tactics #29 - Inquisition Tube. Duration : 17.72 Mins.


In this episode, we visit Brother Zalbag to find a shoulder to cry on and tell him about demons taking over the world. Apparently, some people don't like us spreading such vicious rumors. Shopping List Aegis Shield, Diamond Helmet, Elf Mantle (Lesalia) 2 Holy Miters, 3 Judo Outfits (Goland) 3 Heaven's Cloud (Dorter) Mythril Gun (Goug) *I would recommend spending any remaining funds on Slashers at any castle (Lesalia/Lionel) for Ninjas to throw. Propositions Completed Sunken Salvage Tour (Lesalia) Mine Excavation Tour (Lesalia) Will of Elder Tupa (Goland) There are other propositions available at Zaland, Lionel, Warjilis, and Goug. However, since there are no nearby consecutive towns for now, it would take me longer than I want to spend to complete them. I've pretty much learned most of the abilities I care about for my generics anyway. There are also some propositions that I believe are only available during certain Zodiac times of year that I am omitting, as well. Any excess JP is being put towards abilities that aren't critical, so I'm not going to list them below. Abilities Learned Ramza - Heaven's Cloud (Samurai) Chrona - Steal Shield (Thief) Agrias - Kamaitachi (Geomancer) Recommended Classes & Abilities Ramza: Samurai, Guts, Weapon Guard, Gained JP Up, Move+2 Chrona: Ninja, Punch Art, Speed Save, Martial Arts, Ignore Height Taku: Priest, Yin Yang Magic, Weapon Guard, Defense Up, Teleport Otaku: Wizard, Time Magic, Weapon Guard, Short Charge, Teleport Mustadio ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment