Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Black Ops Zombie Glitches - 'Moon' Rounds and Power-Ups in Area 51

Black Ops Zombie Glitches - 'Moon' Rounds and Power-Ups in Area 51 Video Clips. Duration : 3.03 Mins.


-READ DESCRIPTION- So I was meant to post more glitches on this channel but I haven't been in the mood lately/there was nothing I wanted to record. So I found out about this cool new Glitch to do on Moon. Some may ask what is the point of this but it is good, the rounds seem very short and it seems that Power-Ups come more often and they are more likely to be Max Ammos and Nukes. We got to high rounds doing this so I hope it helps you guys out too. Hope you all like the video. Founders: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Enjoy. Song: Stellar - Gabe Fields - www.youtube.com - twitter.com - Download the Song FREE Here: www.mediafire.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment