Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Zelda - Winged Ones - Animated Clip

Zelda - Winged Ones - Animated Clip Video Clips. Duration : 1.40 Mins.


I DID NOT DO THE ANIMATION SO DO NOT CREDIT ME FOR IT IN A COMMENT all I did was the music/audio and added in some shots of art I made for the fanfic. This animation was created by www.youtube.com as part of an art trade. You can find this animation on DeviantART, please leave comments for her work over at DA via this link whitefoxcub.deviantart.com or leave comments on her youtube page. The fanfiction and all its artwork can be found here wingedones-zeldaff.deviantart.com The idea behind Link's form is the Fierce Deity AKA the Oni Mask reflects the form of a lost race of people (makes sense, all the other masks that change your form are a race in the game) and Majora had removed the angel half in hopes that the remaining uncontrolled demon half would consume Link's soul. (it is suspicious that he gave you this mask, there is also mention of the mask perhaps being as evil as Majora's) In my story the angel half is returned to the mask and Link takes on the form of a Tenshioni with wings and blue eyes. I am a huge Zelda nut, I have played Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask each at least 5 times (with OoT seeing nearly 20 play throughs if you count Master Quest) I worked very hard to fit my fanfic into and continue the real story of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and I am sure fans will appreciate some of the unique connections I make throughout the story. The story is finished and fully posted (through I am working through making it more perfect, ie ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment