Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bleach Tōshirō Hitsugaya vs Ichigo Kurosaki 2 *Jump Ultimate Stars*

Bleach Tōshirō Hitsugaya vs Ichigo Kurosaki 2 *Jump Ultimate Stars* Video Clips. Duration : 2.37 Mins.


Sorry that it's so short, but people started complaining wanting me to hurry up and start on Goku Turns Evil so I cut it short. Plus College starts soon and I don't know how my schedule will go, so I'm gonna go ahead and get a head start before things get complicated. Video Description: Just a fantasy/random brawl of Hitsugaya fighting with Ichigo. There is no storyline, just all out brawling. Witness as these two power soul reapers clash in a battle of the death gods! Will Hitsugaya overcome Ichigo with his tactics and prodigy skills? Or will Ichigo overwhelm Hitsugaya with his brute strength and deep inner hollow powers? Watch to find out! Let me know how I did with the Vizard Ichigo voice =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment