Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sword Art Online - 【The Will to Fight】 [AMV] (1080p HD) "FULL VERSION"

Sword Art Online - 【The Will to Fight】 [AMV] (1080p HD) "FULL VERSION" Tube. Duration : 5.78 Mins.


WARNING! There will be spoilers for those who have not watched Sword Art Online or have not finished watching it! This AMV contains episodes going in order from the beginning to the end with only the fighting sequences. I plan to make a slower paced AMV soon of SAO. For those who wish to skip the original dialogue scenes at the beginning and the end, the AMV starts at 00:25 and ends at 04:10. This is my first AMV. I made this AMV because I was inspired from other AMV editors. As this is my first time making this kind of thing, there will be issues like music not being fully in sync with the video, etc. But I've tried my best to make this a quality AMV that matches the video and music accordingly. All help and creative criticism is welcome for me to be better! If you like what you watched, please like, share and subscribed. There will be more content coming soon such as AMV's, manga, artworks and more! If you want to check out my other stuff such as my artworks and drawings please check out my DeviantART page! My DeviantART page: lythanhlong.deviantart.com Subscribe to me: www.youtube.com My test video: www.youtube.com My short version: www.youtube.com Why did I choose these scenes with this music? : The beginning of "Pendulum" suited the scene at the beginning. I used the original dialogue for the first scene, showing the death of the main characters love interest, thus it makes him have a flash back of the memories of the past. All the pain and battle he and his comrades ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment