Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Secret of Mana Special Spell Effects and Shadow Zeros

Secret of Mana Special Spell Effects and Shadow Zeros Tube. Duration : 8.82 Mins.


Flattr this: flattr.com I wanted to show the special spell effects to a friend, but could not find a video that contained them all. So that's when I decided to create such a video. The video contains two chapters, the first one for the girl, the second one for the sprite. Before every chapter there is a short intro showing the order in which the spell effects are shown (from left to right and from top to bottom), so you have less trouble finding a certain effect. Sometimes the sound is a bit (or a bit more) off. I apologise for this, but video-editing seems to have not made much progress in that area over the past years, this just should not happen if the source material has no synchronisation problems. I remember having exactly the same problems ~10 years ago (with different software, of course) and I just have no motivation to look for a solution to this old problem. The video quality is bad, that is probably due to my insufficient video editing skills and a lack of appropriate hardware to handle larger data masses (see the video for the HW). The conversion done at YouTube even further worsens the quality. The source material is still available, so if you want it, visit my site and contact me. The resolution is 256x226 pixel² (yeah, square-pixels ;X), I still have a freeze file for the Shadow Zeros. I hope you enjoy this video. Boy's name: Isu Girl's name: Usagi Sprite's name: Kasjo Site: som.isurandil.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment