Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Simply Andy - Bibles Bibles (Original W/ Lyrics)

Simply Andy - Bibles Bibles (Original W/ Lyrics) Video Clips. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


Triple O www.tripleo.com Wow.. Im so sick of the brap, Dot do do dot Gun Fingers get snapped they get broken off I dont elevate rifals, rifals Hands in the sky with bibles bibles power in the bible that so really blatant demons and principalities ruled by satan as i pr-praise his name, whose name Yashua elohim is the name i proclaim Bless Mc (Commission) http Bare man talk about packing gats but im better off packing scriptures Try banging weights coz i gotta stay fit but im better off banging scriptures Like, like John 8:32, matt. 6:33, John 3.16 n yeah its bibles bibles Victizzle myspace.com Lets go, n bruv what you saying its the word of God that im spraying no sexing no gun talk or shanks shooting his word to your heart not blanks n bruv what you saying? its the bible hand that im waving no brap brap no shank shank no idols replace the gun finger with a bible. Chorus and bibles, bibles big up the Lord and make bibles spread the word that its Bibles, Bibles no long ting its Bib.....les and its Bible, Bibles its not the Queens wave its Bibles, Bibles no brap, brap its Bible, Bibles Tell everyone that is Bibles Gabs myspace.com I gotta stay strupped with my Bible, Gain strength coz Lucifer is my rival if I ain't got that count that suicidle I stay close to God for my own survival I seek God and wait for his arrival No one else else his my only Idol The Bible always brings a revival If you're listening shout Bibles, Bibles Stealth myspace.com Shanks, Gats i rebuke that ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment