Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Persona 3: FES "The Answer" - Boss 5

Persona 3: FES "The Answer" - Boss 5 Video Clips. Duration : 7.33 Mins.


*PLEASE READ THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION* Ok this boss battle can be either very long or very short, it all depends on your luck. The 3 bosses have weaknesses (and very obvious by how they look), but they all have a high chance to evade their weaknesses (especially the sword and the kind-of lion thing) so if you are lucky, you will get tons of All Out Attacks, if you are not then the battle will be long. Is not a difficult battle, just don't come here with people weak against Fire, Ice and Thunder and you should be fine. Metis is of great help here. This is my second try. I did kill them in my first but they didn't stop dodging my attacks so the battle took 15 minutes or so. So I decided to record it again, hopefully I had better luck this time. PS: don't ask where I got the costume for Junpei, that will be explained and showed in the next vid. -------------------------------------- Console: PS2 Lv 48 Hard Mode (Preset Difficulty) First Playthrough (2nd Try)

0 comments:

Post a Comment