Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

CoD:WaW - Nazi Zombies - Der Riese Slaughter House

CoD:WaW - Nazi Zombies - Der Riese Slaughter House Tube. Duration : 3.18 Mins.


In this video, I simply took a few custom shots and angles of zombies inside the NAZI ZOMBIES game mode of Call of Duty: World At War. This is the 4th installment in this extra solo-play (Der Riese: Zombie Factory) and I liked it so much, I decided to make a short frag-like video of myself, all alone against the massive stampede of zombies. Everything is in real-time. No cheats were used at all. I hope you like it. Enjoy! Please comment, rate and subscribe if you want more videos! Attributes: Video Resolution: 1024x576 Field Order: None. (Progressive Scan) Video Data Rate: 5114kbps Video Sampling Size: 24 bit Duration: 0:03:10 Audio Bit Rate: 5285kbps Audio Sampling Size: 16 bit Channels: 2 (stereo) Audio Sampling Rate: 44 kHz File Size: 114MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment