Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review: SHFiguarts - Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike Form (Trilogy Ver.)

Review: SHFiguarts - Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike Form (Trilogy Ver.) Video Clips. Duration : 14.37 Mins.


Written Review: ridersrangersandrambles.com Hacchaka Photo Gallery: tinyurl.com Bought from AmiAmi: tinyurl.com CS Toys: tinyurl.com HLJ: I can't find it... --- Yes, my greed suckered me into paying absurd prices for the original release. I had no damn idea that under a year later Bandai was gonna go batshit crazy and make a NEW New Den-O when they still haven't touched Sword Form. Regardless, the fact they are different molds would require me to get both anyway, so other than the massive price drop on the old version, it wasn't a huge loss. In short, the new one is miles better in everything. After all, he is New New Den-O. He's new...squared. Overall, this Trilogy Version of New Den-O Strike Form is almost perfect. It's a huge improvement over the fairly mediocre original release, and is a real treat to those who had the patience, or sold their original molds a while ago. Even if you have the old one, I HIGHLY recommend the new one. For retail price, you get one of the best mold "designs" yet, some fantastically designed Imagin weapons, and a really nice figure overall. This mold will get turned into G Den-O later in the year, so I can't wait to see it again. As it stands, New Den-O Strike Form Trilogy Ver. is highly, highly recommended to Den-O fanatics. Don't pass it up. --- Check out RRR here: www.ridersrangersandrambles.com Check out the RamBoards ridersrangersandrambles.com My Rambler Blog: tinyurl.com Follow me at: www.twitter.com Check me out on Facebook: tinyurl ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment