Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fire Emblem GBA Series: Critical Animation Collection

Fire Emblem GBA Series: Critical Animation Collection Video Clips. Duration : 10.98 Mins.


Edit (November 4th, 2012): REMAKE IMIMNENT... well not really... I've gotten a majority of the normal game animations already recorded. All I have to wait for is the completion of one of Elibian Nights' animations and I can start editing. 11 minute youtube video limit back when this was uploaded. Otherwise, I would have taken my time with the clips like I am with the remake AND had all the clips that I'm missing here. Well, after being involved with the Fire Emblem Hacking Scene for quite a while... and after seeing a few of the critical collections here on Youtube, mixed in with a little bit of boredom... here's my own version :D I also believe I got all the "S ranked" spells with the exception of "FE6 Foreblaze"... which was obviously replaced by "FE7 Foreblaze" ._. The FE Hacking community forums: www.feuniverse.net forums.feshrine.net www.feshrine.net Heron font downloaded from here: forums.feplanet.net Custom Battle Frame Design used for FE7 originally by VincentASM, Inserted into the game by me with A LOT of help from Ryrumeli :D FEDS Battle Frame Patch here: dl.dropbox.com Included animations in order: Eliwood (Lord) Rapier Eliwood (Knight Lord) Rapier, Lance, and Ranged Lance (Javelin) Eliwood (Knight Lord) Durandal BETA Eliwood (Knight Lord) Durandal Hector (Lord) Wolf Beil and Hand Axe Hector (Great Lord) Wolf Beil, Hand Axe, and Sword Hector (Great Lord) Armads Lyn (Lord) Iron Sword Lyn (Blade Lord) Mani Katti and Bow Lyn (Blade Lord) Durandal BETA Lyn (Blade ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment