Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

✥ An Excerpt From Clara Charles

✥ An Excerpt From Clara Charles Tube. Duration : 1.12 Mins.


An Excerpt From Clara Charles. Folk Round By Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0 creativecommons.org Melodies and Vocals: Sharm. Lyrics: Sitting in my garden, Watching time go by, Who will come and sit with me? Underneath the sky. I can sing you songs of old, Marvelous and true. With your sword and with your shield, Adventure waits for you. Far away in hidden caves, Ogres build their homes, Druids whisper to the wind, The secrets they have honed. Where the deepest rivers flow, Serpents swim with tridents, Underwater cities bloom, Swaying with the currents. About: I've not really ever dabbled with folk music before so I thought it would be fun to give it a try and make a short song from Clara Charles' perspective. I doubt I'll try and sing folk again! I kinda feel like I enjoyed singing the first verse more than the second... and then slightly trailed at the end, but it was worth giving it a go :) Side Note: Sorry about the laggy video, I'm not sure why my FPS was so low! ❧ Download my songs? arcanewhispers.net ❧ Find me on Facebook! http ❧ Don't forget to check out my original music! rmusic.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment