Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mulan II ๑ I'm Finishing This Mission 【Fandub Ready】

Mulan II ๑ I'm Finishing This Mission 【Fandub Ready】 Video Clips. Duration : 1.62 Mins.


◄READ THIS FIRST PLEASE► │NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER(S). THIS WAS MADE FOR FUN AND NON-PROFIT REASONS ONLY. THANK YOU!│ ●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊● *Requested by: XCrazyActressX! Mulan's vocals off ONLY! I know this is pretty short. I couldn't keep the beginning part in cuz Mulan speaks when Shang is speaking. If anyone uses this please give credit to this channel. That would be appreciated!* ~ Script ~ ~ Shang! [00:00] ~ SHANGGG! [00:02] ~ *brings sword up* Shang! *brings sword down to the ground and sobs* [00:51] ~ No. Your orders are to take care of each other. [01:20] ~ Losing Shang will not be meaningless. No matter what it takes... I'm finishing this mission. [01:27] ●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●◊●

0 comments:

Post a Comment